Allies and Friends Highligher
Allows You to Highlight Groups of Alliances in Island View with the following colors:
Please note that I have stopped changing the version number in the script name so your saved information is not lost on update. This current version of the script is no longer under development. bugs will be fixed evenetually, when they pop up.
- Green (same as members of your own alliance)
Click the following links to download the script file:
Alliance Ally Highlight: highlighter.user.js
Total unique downloads: 0
To change the language used in this script goto island view and then access the following menu:
Firefox Main Menu\Tools\Greasemonkey\User Script Commands\AFH:Set Language
This script currently supports 4 Languages.
- English (en)
- Danish (dk, thanks to Aze)
- Spanish (mx, thanks to conan59)
- Dutch (nl, thanks to JeremyG92)
If you would like to translate this script into your language, please check the forum for instructions on how to do so.
Once installed this script is only active when you enter Island View.
To Add/Remove an Alliance's Group Colour Press the "Highlighter" button in the Information Side Pane. Pressing the Button will open a series of prompts.
- Ungrouped : Asks you to choose which group you want to assign the alliance too
- Grouped : Asks if you want to remove the alliance from the group
- An Alliance can only be part of One group at a time
- A Group can contain Many Alliances
Example Of Town Images
Example Of Side Menu With Highlight Button Shown
20-11-2008: Initial Release <v1.0>
- no changes
13-01-2009: Language Update <v1.1>
- Added Danish Language Support (thanks to Aze)
14-01-2009: Language Update <v1.2>
- Added Spanish Language Support (thanks to conan59)
- Added Version Numbering/Release Date
18-01-2009: Language Update <v1.3>
- Added Dutch Language Support (thanks to JeremyG92)
07-07-2009: Update <v1.3>
- (forgot what it was)
16-03-2010: Bug Fix <v1.3>
- (hopefully) fixed greasemonkey update problems (thanks to gfdmorph on ikariam.com)