Army Calculator Spreadsheet
Download Spreadsheet armycalcblank.zip
Total unique downloads: 0
The purpose of the first page is for the main section to be filled in and saved and adjusted as needed so as to keep a personal reference to monitor the defense capabilities of each of your towns, your generals score and upkeep with each proposed change in military units. The second section allows you to assess the costs of your intended military expansion and will indicate how much generals score you will gain and how much your upkeep will rise as a result.
- Monitor the current and potential defense capabilities of your individual towns.
- Assess the costs and benefits of expanding your army.
- Incorporates upkeep reductions from research.
- Takes into account wall bonuses, workshop upgrades and defense bonus from the resistance ability.
Instructions are given within the document but here is a rundown:
- Fill in all sections shaded in yellow where neccesary.
- Do not change numbers in squares not shaded yellow.
- Fill in the wokshop upgrades with numbers 0-3 depending on the number of upgrades you have achieved for that unit.
- In the research section put a 1 in the shaded square next to your highest level of research for each tree and a 0 in the rest.
- Upkeep adjustments from research are only calculated in the total upkeep not the upkeep for each unit (sorry for any inconvenience)
The purpose of this page is to give you an estimate of your oppositions defense prior to a battle taking place to to allow you to send an appropriately sized army. Or if you wish to calculate the defense of your own town to assess the minimum army size required to pillage you (worst case scenarios). If you have an idea of the structure of an attack heading your way you can use this to assess the likelyhood of the attack being successful.
- Calculate the army size neccessary to pillage a defended town.
- Compare the defense capabilities of your town to a variety of attacking forces.
- Calculate for fun the strength of your entire army defending or attacking.
- Calculate the amount of gold you stand to gain or lose from an attack.
- Incorporates breech bonuses (if maximum breeches) for all seige units and spies.
- Incorporates workshop upgrades for your armies and known or worst case scenario for you enemy.
- Can be used to calculate the number of workshop upgrades an enemy has from combat report information.
- Asses the number of units necessary to have a battle last more than one round ;).
Instructions for page two are basically the same as that for page one simply fill out all sections shaded in yellow.