Citizin Alerter shows if your townhall is almost full: as seen in the screenshot, your number of citizens becomes red. If your town is full, it wil also be bold.
Click the following links to download the script file:
Citizin Alerter: citizin_alerter.user.js
Total unique downloads: 0
- v0.1.7: Fixed issues when viewing occupied towns.
- Added an additional check for finding the capital town - if the available town count is 1, then it defaults to the capital. Note: this is untested further since I do not yet have an account with more then one town.
- Removed the fixed warning option - I didn't think this could be used, since it was not relevant to the town fixing the warning at a set amount made no sense.
- Totally recoded the Options - using the Settings Management Helper Object from BagBag.
- v0.1.4: Fixed the issue with some servers reporting an error on the town screen.
- v0.1.3: Small updates of town capacities for Ikariam 0.3.
- v0.1.2: Error appeared when your login failed.
- v0.1.1: Issues surrounding the alert message have been fixed.